Monday, September 10, 2007

Set Sail!




Well we are officially sailing away from Long Beach port. It was very exciting for Renee’ to look out our cabin window and see… yes… we really are moving… Even though we stood up top on deck and witnessed the ‘Sail Away’ the speed is much more apparent and visible down on this lower deck in our ‘economy cabin’. More about ‘economy cabins’ later…

I want to tell about our day yesterday! Renee’s flight was basic, boring cramped. Mine was a kick! Telling more detail in person will be much more interesting and funny. I can’t post it on the internet, for fear of hackers from National Enquierer obtaining the story and revealing the details of Todd’s troubled life to the masses, much the same way he revealed it all to me.

I ended up sitting next to Todd Bridges, if you don’t know who he is. He is an actor who was REALLY famous in the 70’s, he was on the very popular family show ‘Different Strokes’. He is now on the show ‘Everybody Hates Chris’. It was fun I just kept sitting there thinking…. I just cannot believe he is telling me all this stuff. It was a total crack up. He was a very nice guy, very Hollywood, but very nice. And boy do I have stories to tell!

After my fill of Hollywood inside info, getting my car, waiting for Renee’. I happened upon Randy’s Donuts’. It was so cool, I took a pic but we have no cord for my camera. I did buy some delicious donuts for Renee’ and I and they were yummy.

Then we were off to see Michael and his boss Mickey. We had a blast at Disneyland. We actually got to go on the Teacups (a ride that is just to thrill filled for our dear hubbys). Spent lots of time hanging out a Michael’s attractions to visit with him, he is an AWESOME Disney employee and he should win Golden Mouse ears in my opinion. We enjoyed many more rides, struggling to pick out which is our favorite. Thankfully there were no lines at all. woo hoo!

It was a fun day that we ended with dinner with Michael and a drive to our Hotel in Long Beach. We argued a little with our Navigation System (Shirley) but she got us here faithfully we were wrong in the end and she was right.

Well Renee’ is all ready for dinner and I have not even began! So we will get this uploaded after dinner and Renee’ will be doing tomorrow’s post.

Love to you all! We miss you but we are having a good time.
xoxo

O.K. So we are having trouble getting our pics to post!?!?! We will still try, but we wanted to get this up there for now.

2 comments:

Bill Chiaravalle said...

Sounds like a lot of fun so far. Can’t wait to hear more when you get back. Love and miss you. Laura and I are going to a movie tonight.

Love, Your Husband, Bill

wil.hansen said...

right on! sounds like fun. I'm excited to see more updates!
-wil