
We surprised Bill and put a large copy of his College Yearbook Photo in the Entrance. It was promptly ripped down when he arrived, which was fine, we has it posted all over the office!
We are having a Halloween themed drawing/coloring contest (they are all artists afterall..) a costume contest, (Russ is going to win, with DeAnna coming in a close second) and a 80's photo contest (Mark is going to win this one with his 'very hot' Tennis Photo that is from a newspaper. What a babe! Now we get why he has somany girls in his past.

Our group picture came out a little blurry so I will post a better one of the girls just so you can see how adorable DeAnne and Terra look. That WILD side of DeAnna comes out every now and then, it did today! The funny thing is she looks exactly the same as some of her 80 pics she brought in!

In the end, Bill who basically refused to dress up, but did, ended up looking coolest of all. Go figure!
4 comments:
I love it! you guys looked great! I didn't shower and was covered in paint from last night's projects so I put on my smock-shirt and jeans and went as an "artist." which i felt was just teeny bit more fun than my oringinal concept of pj's and coming in "tired."
fun! we ended up having a party at our house...wil and i did the popeye/olive oil thing (like the homecoming parade in high school), but probably better this year.
we had some hilarious costumes from our friends...tacky nascar fans, siamese twins, a family of ninjas. i am hoping i get some pictures from a friend to show people!
quite funny!
Very hilarious! You certainly nailed the 80's look!! I am so proud of Bill for caving in!
Post a Comment