
I wanted to do a very quick blog, highly driven by pictures!
We had a GREAT time with Laura this weekend at OSU.
My goodness, what a beautiful campus Oregon State is and we were blessed with the most awesome Autumn Weather! We just enjoyed getting to know her life, her campus, her home away from home, so very much. You will find pictures of her room, us on campus, us going to the game, at the game, etc...
(Which was so exciting!!! 2 fights, 4 ejections, several bad calls, Huskies almost taking it over in the last 2 minutes, GREAT Band Shows, DRUNK PEOPLE, REALLY HIGH (ALTHOUGH) GREAT SEATS, etc........ it was a blast! Frezzing, hence fouth the muppet picture of me, BUT A BLAST)
We ended the weekend with a crazy fast trip to IKEA. (The last pic) With Laura's bike and all the IKEA in the car (we decided to bring her bike home because she is just walking evrywhere and we don't want it ending up like Michael and Alyssa'a ahve )o:)
We are trying to get 2 rooms cleaned up for houseguests on Tues & Wed this week. It's insane!
I have Operation Christmas Child this week, so you will not hear from me for days. I really do get sick to my stomach just thinking about how busy I am going to be... I am so unprepared )o:
Please pray for shoe boxes and for GRACE!
Enjoy our weekend o.k. Sorry they are so random and all. I just need to get a decent nights rest before the a.m.
Love You and God Bless.
-Leila










-Leila xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment