My camera charger is lost so he took a few shots with his iPhone for me. I miss having my camera very much. The sad part is first my camera was lost and I had the charger now I found my camera and have searched everywhere for the charger... it seems to be gone for good )o:
Anyway, I had a nice trip down to LA to visit my youngest son. The flight down there is so easy I can actually be at his house by 10:00 a.m! So I woke him up and we were off to Disney. Let me tell you, the time to do Disney is the week after Thanksgiving. There are NO crowds, none, no lines, well.... a half hour for Nemo but considering the 3 hour wait times in the summer...
It was fun I like Disneyland, a lot, and I enjoy Michael so much. It makes me miss him even more. He is such a fine guy. I am amazed at what a great young man he is, he is just outstanding. He makes a mom feel so proud.
It was very Christmasy at the Park and I enjoyed the festivity of the decorations very much!
Bill came and met us for dinner after his meeting with the billionaires..... It didn't go so well.... Billionaires are not the easiest to make happy! Then we all went back to the Park to enjoy the evening.
Exhausted from a very early a.m. and a busy day I enjoyed sleeping in the next a.m. (since Mikey had a class) while Bill headed back to OR to work. Then after Michael's class I met him at the mall and we did a little shopping for him. I was wishing I had several more hours to shop and to be with my son but I had a flight to catch... So hugs and love goodbye back to LAX
As I stood waiting for the Car Rental bus I tried to soak in the warm sunshine and 75+ degree temp knowing I would end up in the 20's with snow on the ground. Blah! So home now. It's home and I love it but the weather is not my friend!
Thank you Michael for sharing a day with your mom. You are a gem and I love you!
1 comment:
sounds like a pretty good time. It's been a long time since i've been to disneyland!
Post a Comment