Monday, January 21, 2008

cold snap!


Oh my, can you say cold.
Bill & I drove home tonight from dinner at good friends' home. This is the temp on the car, it's only 9:30 p.m. I can not imagine how low it is going to get tonight! We have the faucets with exteriors pipes on slow drip and will be very bundled in bed. 
We are used to cold, but not this cold.
Stay Warm (o:
-leila
xoxo

3 comments:

wil.hansen said...

wow... it's been in the teens here, and we thought that was cold!
-w

heidi anne said...

Oy! It was 65 - 70 when we were in San Diego and it was such a heat wave from the 55 it's been here. I do not envy you.

renee said...

HA! That's nothin! Get in the game, it was -13 last weekend with windchills of -30, yes those are minus signs before the number! It was -9 when I went to work this morning!! Calgon...take me away!