Friday, January 25, 2008

just cool

I heard from a very cool friend of ours last night with simply great news.
He is super creative and I thought this was cool enough to share here.

We met George and Stephanie on their honeymoon in Mexico. We became fast friends and visited them in New York a couple of years back. They are an amazingly talented couple and I think it's pretty neat that this dream of theirs' has come true.

Click on 'just cool' at title to view.

His 'Last Ten Minutes' is a sort of blog that is intelligent and thoughtful. You may enjoy it, if you are bored at your computer take the time to look. It only works with Firefox right now though.

- lgc

1 comment:

heidi anne said...

so cool. i loved it. and so exciting for their bambino! we watched all of their videos and wished i could be that creative.