Thursday, July 10, 2008

i

I am: adaptable
I think: i need to pray more
I know: i spoil my kids
I want: to escape on vacation much to often
I have: a cute and sweet dog, everyone wants her
I wish: i could fix my daughter's health issues
I hate: evil
I miss: a home filled with family
I fear: ugghh, i don't want to say because i am afraid it will happen then, i am weird that way
I feel: a little overwhelmed
I hear: the music at work along with computer clicks and typing
I smell: the soap i just washed my hands with
I crave: wonderfully cooked meals
I search: for places to experience that i know i will enjoy
I wonder: if someday they will all know Him
I regret: being so shy in a crowd and feeling so self centered
I love: my Lord, my man, my kids, my family, my friends, my dog, joyous events, a lot...
I ache: in my heart for a sense of purpose and meaning
I care: about being friendly to people and trying to make them feel good about themselves
I always: wish i could just cook a simple easy meal
I am not: good a talking on the phone
I believe: the Bible
I sing: quite poorly and to loud
I dance: with my husband
I cry: when i hurt for others or am touched by love
I don’t always: spend money wisely
I fight: when i am SURE i am right
I write: too many words on my blog
I never: go to bed without washing my face
I listen: to correction
I need: to be more self confident and outgoing (in a polite humble way)
I am happy: when i am riding my bike in the wonderful weather, enjoying a piazza in Italy and (o: lots of other times too!

i stole this from kris, it was fun, thanks!

xo
me

2 comments:

Bill Chiaravalle said...

You fascinate me!

Your Gugliemo

Dena said...

stolen from Kristen, who stole it from Dena, who stole it from Jamie.

I love it. :)

hugs