
i was on TV. it was at 6:45 a.m. so i am sure no one (other than my devoted husband) viewed it. he has urged me strongly to post it. i am uncomfortable with that but... one more box.... one more child... another life possibly changed...
the reason i did the interview.
click here and enjoy.
six days down, two to go.
thank you.
oh and p.s.
i never realized the size of my nose until this! oh my! so yeah, thanks Grandma (o:
x
3 comments:
I am so proud of you... and... i love your nose! I still remember the day I first kissed it.
Great job leila!
You did a great job, you look beautiful and again, I am so proud of you. You crack me up though, I took my facebook profile picture and started telling Chuck that I need a nose job because I cannot believe how positively huge my nose is!!
Post a Comment