i so dislike blogging without a picture to attach! so sorry... none here.
i am just super warmed and touched in my heart today and have a desire to shout out and rejoice!
even though i did not vote for our new President (remember i am a bookkeeper in a small business in Oregon, taxes ARE an issue in my life!) i am delighted to be living a piece of history that i will always remember. i so wish my father could have seen a black american become the leader of our great Nation. even though i was raised in the 60's and 70's, prejudice did not exist in my home and for that i am thankful. i celebrate with this Country on our new leader and wish him the best in making it into the dream he does believe in. we all know, the job is already one of the most difficult there is.
secondly. i have had the extreme blessing today of repairing a relationship that has been hurt, broken and lost for much to long. i have a true need for a deep friendship with this dear friend. i love her like my sisters and am thankful we have begun the road of restoring what was lost.
this heart that is often a lot more empty and hurting than most of you know... is filled with love and joy today.
for these i am thankful.
okay... i found a picture. i love this shot.
1 comment:
I love you my dear friend...I have always thought of you as my sister and I always will....it has been much to long.
I am sure Bill is telling me something profound that I have tucked away in my heart.
Your blog is what makes me smile today. I thank God today for the fact that I finally opened that email!
Post a Comment