i grew up addicted to Archie Comics. i raised my kids addicting them to Archie Comics. i am not happy about this at all. i wonder if anyone thinks this is a good decision?
I always read these comics whenever I either had a sleep over with Laura, or I was on a road trip with your family. [And loved them] And I have to tell you, I never really likes Veronica. And this makes me SO sad!
oh my goodness I am outraged! I have to tell you stefan has no idea what archie comics are... do we still have our collection or did they get thrown away?
i think i kept a lot of them.... who knows though! i think it did.... just cause i always wished i would've saved mine! well just have to look. i can not belive it, first kristen now stefan...
9 comments:
oh, if i read archie i guess i could understand... but let's just say, is that the cutest puppy in the world or what?!!?!?
ACK! tell me your husband cares!!!!!!
she is quite cute, really hard to get a decent picture of though.
can't believe this... devastating!!
what will betty do? hopefully she'll end up with someone who actually cares about her. sheesh.
.... first it'll be Jon & Kate then Archie and 'that Brunette'
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Betty was always the clear choice!
I always read these comics whenever I either had a sleep over with Laura, or I was on a road trip with your family. [And loved them]
And I have to tell you, I never really likes Veronica. And this makes me SO sad!
oh my goodness I am outraged! I have to tell you stefan has no idea what archie comics are... do we still have our collection or did they get thrown away?
i think i kept a lot of them.... who knows though! i think it did.... just cause i always wished i would've saved mine! well just have to look. i can not belive it, first kristen now stefan...
wrong wrong wrong...a agree a divorce lawyer is in the future!
Post a Comment