We drove over the pass this weekend to pick Laura up from school for her first semester break and to watch the Sisters Outlaws play football at the stadium at Oregon State (Laura's School).
It was a snowy/icy drive but pretty.I just get so nervous driving on ice. Poor Bill...

Once we were over the mountain, I calmed down and enjoyed the beautiful scenery of Oregon. We really do live in such a pretty state.

Sadly the Outlaws lost the State champ. They were ahead at one point but the opposing team just out played them. It was a good game and I really enjoyed watching it in the huge Reeser Stadium. It was fun! Laura is now safely home for a month fighting boredom with helping me on a few projects... Including her laundry, woo hoo!

I spent the rest of the weekend trying to get the home decorated for the Christmas Season. We have three dinner party type events in the next two weeks so I wanted to get the home feeling festive! I went with a white/gold/ silver theme. It my look a little plain in pictures but I think it is pretty and elegant. I now feel like I am ready to entertain house and party guests!



It getting cold here... It's been in the teens at night, brrrrrrrr. How many months of this do we have left? Oh my..... At least we have family coming soon, then times with friends, then family again. I am thankful for these heartwarming events that will make our home cozy and warm.
Have a good week o.k. Mine is BUSY! CRAZY BUSY! (o: and I am not even talking Christmas shopping. I have yet to purchase a single thing there.... hmmmmmmm Good thing we are celebrating in January!

Smile.
Why so serious?
3 comments:
lovely! i miss the snow. quite a lot. but we are SO excited to see you all in a few weeks. YAY for family holidays!
i want snow too!
the tree looks great. i never thought i would like white trees, being a naturalist when it comes to christmas, but you guys pull it off every year making it look so cool.
OH MY GOSH....how pretty it all looks. I wanna come see it in person :)
Post a Comment